It seems that the world economy is about to enter a second recession, just 5 years after the 2009 crash.
What is happening?
- China is overheating as a natural part of its massive 7.5% growth rate boom. It has weakening electricity supply, coal mines going bankrupt, and falling house prices.
- Russia's economy is suffering from sanctions, falling oil prices and the rouble is losing value.
- The Eurozone is teetering on the edge of a second recession, high unemployment, worries about the Ukraine, and falling prices - the dreaded deflation.
- Japan's economy is shrinking again
- Emerging markets such as Brazil and India are slowing
- Still too much debt in the economy, because money is made out of debt
- Other stuff which knowledgeable people may enter in the comments below